If you want to be super clean about what products you use. I've made a kit for that as well. Filled with only the cleanest most sensitive products you find a whole new world for your skin. - Leslie Lee, Founder Aesthetic Creator & Liv and Wyld
What's In The Box
First months box contains a cleanser, moisturizer, and eye cream. Every month after that the box will include an additional product to add to your regimen.
How To Use
Directions for use come in your subscription. We recommend saving this sheet for the first month refer back to.
Don't forget to check out my instruction videos on social media!
Medical Grade Vs Over The Counter
- High Concentration of Active Ingredients
- Stimulate cell turnover
- Increase collagen production
- Help elastin production
- Reduce fine lines, wrinkles, age spots, acne scars
- Extensive research
99.9% pure active ingredients
Penetrate the skin
Cosmetic Skincare (Target, Sephora, Rodan and Fields, Walgreens etc.)
- Self Diagnose
- Low level of active ingredients
- 90% water and filler ingredients
- 10% treat your skin ingredients
- Do not penetrate skin
- Sit on top of dead skin cells
- Not required to have clinical studies done
- Tested on animals
What is "Pharma" Grade
In order to be considered a "pharma grade" product, the FDA requires the active ingredients to be 99.9% pure. Additionally, there needs to be scientific evidence that the product is beneficial and does what it is advertised to do. the efficacy of the product is substantially better. They are made to not "sit on the skin" but are formulated to penetrate to the deeper layers where they can be most effective. Medical grade products are subject by the FDA to rigorous and extensive testing and clinical studies. Over the counter products are not held to such a high standard, in fact some do not require any studies or research backing their formulation.
The potency of the ingredients are far superior.
Because the ingredients are more concentrated, the amount necessary to achieve the results is less. Basically, you need to use less product to achieve maximum results.
Because the quality of the ingredients is regulated, there are fewer sensitivities and adverse reactions.
Many pharma grade product companies do not test on animals (environmentally sensitive)
Less synthetic ingredients, less chemicals being absorbed into body.
What does "Over The Counter" products mean
Over-the-counter products are skin care products that are accessible through drug and retail stores “over the counter.” They allow you to self-diagnose your skin and choose the product that you think is best, rather than having a trained medical professional examine your skin and ensure your exact needs are met. The reason that OTC products can be purchased and used by anyone is because of their low level of active ingredients. A study found that 90% of the contents found in OTC products consist of water and filler, leaving the remaining 10% to treat your skin.
These products rarely penetrate even the outermost layer of your skin, which leaves the active ingredients sitting on top of dead skin cells! If you are dealing with acne, sunspots, or aging, you need skin care products that will penetrate the deepest level of skin, not a product to sit on shedding skin. A scary fact about OTC products is that they are not required to have clinical studies done, which means the claims they make are not proven to be true. OTC products might have an attractive price tag, but in the end would you rather spend your money on multiple products that don’t work or invest in a product that guarantees real results?